- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Quit While You’re Ahead: There are four states in the U.S. that are technically not states, but commonwealths. Name as many of them as you can for one point each. Zero points total if you get any wrong.
Massachusetts, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky
2. What McDonaldland character may have originally been conceived of as a tastebud, used to have two sets of arms, and loves to steal Shamrock Shakes?
3. When is it easier to harvest clams: At low tide or high tide?
Low tide (that’s why clams at high tide are happy)
4. What Greek mythological woman was given the gift of prophecy and the curse of never being believed? She shares her nine-letter name with a Wonder Girl from DC Comics, an X-Men villain from Marvel, and Tia Carrere’s character in “Wayne’s World.”
5. Today is March 11. Born on this day in 1893 in New Ulm, Minnesota, Wanda Gág was the author of the oldest American picture book still in print today. Name that 1928 book about a lonely older couple!
“Millions of Cats”