- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Theme Thursday, March 10, 2022
Seasonal Concepts: All answers this round will contain the name of a season.
Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. Born LaDonna Adrian Gaines, what singer was described in her 2012 obituary as the “undisputed queen of the ‘70s disco boom”?
2. A popular 1988 computer game called “Wasteland” was resurrected in 1997 into one of the most successful video game series ever. Name that series.
3. What 57-year-old actor is best known for his roles Ryan O’Reily on “Oz,” Dennis Duffy on “30 Rock,” and Mayhem in those insurance commercials?
4. What Tony-winning Broadway rock musical, featuring music by Duncan Sheik, opened in 2006 with Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff in the lead roles?
5. What jazz standard lent its name to a 2000 romantic film starring Richard Gere, Winona Ryder, and Anthony LaPaglia?