- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. The file-sharing service Napster was shut down in 2001 after it was sued by two highly influential, California-based artists. One is a band; the other is a rapper. Name either of them.
2. If you are taking the St. Lawrence Seaway from the Atlantic Ocean to the Great Lakes, what is the first Great Lake you’ll encounter?
3. Janet Reno became the first female U.S. attorney general on March 13, 1993. The second woman to become attorney general left the job on January 20, 2017. What is her name?
4. Because Netflix is streaming, it isn’t beholden to the Americans with Disabilities Act, and therefore isn’t required to offer audio descriptions of its series to the visually impaired. It took a 2015 audience petition surrounding the release of what show to get them to finally offer this service?
5. What singer has penned songs such as “Boat Drinks,” “Why Don’t We Get Drunk (and Screw),” and “Too Drunk to Karaoke”?