- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Lake Hylia, Kakariko Village, and Hyrule Castle are all landmarks in what video game franchise, originally released in 1986?
“The Legend of Zelda”
2. The woman known as “The Queen of Rock and Roll” renounced her U.S. citizenship in 2013 and has been living in Switzerland ever since. Her birth name is Anna Mae Bullock. What is her stage name?
3. Daylight Saving Time starts this weekend! There are currently two states that do not observe DST. Name one of them.
4. A survey of all the street names in the U.S. revealed that “First” is, ironically, not first on the list of most common street names. What is the most common street name in the U.S.?
(a lot of First Streets are called “Main Street,” while pretty much all Second Streets are just called “Second Street”)
5. What is, by far, the most popular American fast food chain in China, with more than twice as many locations as McDonald’s?