- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. Lake Hylia, Kakariko Village, and Hyrule Castle are all landmarks in what video game franchise, originally released in 1986?
2. The woman known as “The Queen of Rock and Roll” renounced her U.S. citizenship in 2013 and has been living in Switzerland ever since. Her birth name is Anna Mae Bullock. What is her stage name?
3. Daylight Saving Time starts this weekend! There are currently two U.S. states that do not observe DST. Name one of them.
4. A survey of all the street names in the U.S. revealed that “First” is, ironically, not first on the list of most common street names. What is the most common street name in the U.S.?
5. What is, by far, the most popular American fast food chain in China, with more than twice as many locations as McDonald’s?