- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Friday, March 4, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in Monday’s email.
1. Quit While You’re Ahead: “Drive My Car,” like six films before it, has been nominated for both “Best Picture” and “Best International Feature Film” (formerly “Best Foreign Language Film”) in the same year. Name as many of those other six films as you can for one point each. Zero total if you get any wrong.
2. If someone is taking systolic and diastolic readings, what are they measuring?
3. “The Rise and Fall of the Worst Car in History” is the subtitle of a book about what European car brand, manufactured by the state-owned Zastava Motors in a country that no longer exists?
4. In 1904, progressive activist Elizabeth Magie invented a game she called “The Landlord’s Game,” to showcase the evils of capitalism. The updated version of that game is known today as… what?
5. Today is March 4. The Baroque composer of the violin concertos known as “The Four Seasons” was born on this day in 1678. What is his name?