- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Although it is the southernmost of the Great Lakes, which Great Lake is the likeliest to freeze over, due to its also being the shallowest of the five?
2. In 1935, what athlete had “the greatest 45 minutes ever in sport,” when he tied the world record for the 100-yard dash, and set world records in the 220-yard sprint, the 220-yard low hurdles, and the long jump, the last of which would stand for 25 years?
3. Batman’s butler is named Alfred. What is his last name?
4. The Principle of Parsimony states that most things in nature operate in the simplest or most economical way possible. It has a more common name, which comes from a 14th-century Franciscan friar. What is it?
5. The skin care brand Aveeno takes its name from the scientific name for what edible ingredient, which appears in all of the company’s products?