- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. I-495 is a 64-mile interstate highway almost entirely in Maryland and Virginia. It is more commonly known by what nickname?
The Beltway (or the Capital Beltway)
2. What British soap opera has been running continuously (COVID aside) on the BBC since its first episode in February of 1985, and now has broadcast over 6,400 individual episodes?
3. What large citrus fruit originated in Barbados as a natural cross between a sweet orange and a pomelo?
4. Every episode of the TV series “Fargo” opens with the same five words on the screen. They also appear, along with other text, at the beginning of the 1996 film of the same name. What are those five words?
“This is a true story.”
5. Which NBA team is named after a type of boat, dating from their time in San Diego?
Los Angeles Clippers