- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. What type of celestial object gets its name from the Greek for “long haired”?
2. What hit 1975 song returned to the top of the Billboard charts in 1992 following its inclusion in a movie, and soared up the YouTube charts in 2019 following the release of another movie?
(the first movie was “Wayne’s World”; the second is “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the Queen biopic)
3. In 1832, five years after Beethoven’s death, a poet named Ludwig Rellstab wrote that the composer’s “Sonata No. 14” reminded him of watching the waters of Lake Lucerne at night. What has that piece of music been known as ever since?
“The Moonlight Sonata”
4. A palmetto is a small palm tree. Which U.S. state calls itself “the Palmetto State,” and features one on its state flag?
5. The highest-grossing live-action movie in Hollywood history with a dog as its title character has a name that derives from a Frank Sinatra lyric. Name that movie-slash-dog.