- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
2. In 2013, Rusty became a worldwide social media sensation when he escaped from the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. What kind of animal was Rusty?
3. Monopoly fans might know that what railroad—which was once the largest corporation in the world—is headquartered in Philadelphia but named for a city located 58 miles northwest of Philly?
4. Before he became famous for “Hamilton,” Lin-Manuel Miranda co-wrote a musical adaptation of a 2000 film starring Kirsten Dunst. Name that movie/musical.
“Bring It On”
5. The Peace of Westphalia ended the Thirty Years’ War in 1648 and formed the template for pretty much all international treaties that came later. In what modern-day country is Westphalia located?