- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. What “-ology” is the area of theology concerned with the end of times? It’s an 11-letter term that derives from the Greek for “study of the last.”
2. What is, worldwide, the highest-grossing movie of all time, not adjusted for inflation?
3. The final episode of “Breaking Bad” was called “Felina.” Fe, Li, and Na are the chemical symbols of three elements from the Periodic Table. Name all three elements.
Iron, Lithium, Sodium
4. According to an ancient prophecy, a great city was to be built on a site where an eagle was seen eating a rattlesnake atop a cactus. This prophecy was fulfilled in 1325. What city is currently located at that spot?
5. Singer/songwriter Linda Perry scored her first big hit with her band in 1993. The title she planned to give that song was already taken by Marvin Gaye in 1971. What did she call the song instead?
(by 4 Non Blondes; she wanted to call it “What’s Going On?”)