- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. The Polynesians expanded their culture across Oceania and the Pacific Ocean in dugout canoes. The southernmost Polynesian culture is the Maori, found today in what country?
2. Which Star Wars actor—whose middle name is “December”—is unusual among middle-initial celebrities in that he actually spells out his middle initial, as opposed to simply using a single letter?
3. Astronomers and crab fans alike probably know that what term is Latin for “cloud”?
4. One of the “mother sauces” of French cooking is made of butter and flour, cooked together and then mixed with warm milk. It was named to flatter an important aide to King Louis XIV. Name that sauce!
5. Which Beatles movie contains an absurd plotline about a cult attempting to kidnap and sacrifice Ringo Starr?