- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. The Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919, exactly five years to the day after what event?
THE ASSASSINATION OF FRANZ FERDINAND
2. When Jean-Luc Picard says, “Make it so, Number One,” what character, played by Jonathan Frakes, is he talking to?
3. The largest taxonomic order of insects contains about 400,000 described species. Name that order.
4. The movie “Misery” tells the story of Annie Wilkes kidnapping a best-selling writer named Paul Sheldon. Kathy Bates played Wilkes. What actor portrayed Paul Sheldon?
5. Of the top 10 longest-running Broadway plays, two are exclusively about characters that aren’t human. Name both of those musicals.
“CATS,” “LION KING”