- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Quit While You’re Ahead: There are five African countries that touch the Mediterranean Sea. Name as many as you can for one point each. Zero total if you get any wrong.
ALGERIA, EGYPT, LIBYA, MOROCCO, TUNISIA
2. Abraham Lincoln began the “Gettysburg Address” with the words “Four score and seven years ago.” How many years is that?
3. It is supposedly unlucky to say “Macbeth” while inside a theater. What are you supposed to call that play instead?
“THE SCOTTISH PLAY”
(or “the Bard’s play”)
4. What American basketball coach is best remembered for his time coaching the Boston Celtics from 1950 to 1966 and his hair color?
5. Today is February 11. Happy 48th birthday to Michael Eugene Archer, a musician and producer who GQ called “the next Marvin Gaye” in 2014 after the release of his album “Black Messiah.” By what mononym is he better known?