- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Friday, April 1, 2022
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in Monday’s email.
1. Ignoring subtitles and numbers, five films with two letter titles have been at the top of the domestic box office in this century. Name as many of them as you can for one point each. Zero total if you get any wrong.
2. What mosquito-borne virus, which became notorious following worldwide outbreaks in 2015, is named after a Ugandan forest where it was first identified in rhesus monkeys in 1947?
3. What does a philatelist collect?
4. Hard Tack was a thoroughbred racehorse from the 1930s. He was named after the flavorless crackers eaten by Navy sailors, and he’s much more famous for siring another racehorse. Name his son.
5. Happy April Fools’ Day! Let us honor this holiday with a reading from Proverbs 26:11: “As a dog returns to its BLANK, so a fool repeats his folly.” Fill in that blank!