- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. What actor and talk show host reprised his role as Semmi in a long-awaited 2021 sequel?
(“Coming 2 America”)
2. According to legend, someone once stopped the famous violinist Jascha Heifetz on the street and asked, “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” His single-word response is now known as “The Carnegie Hall Joke.” What was his answer?
3. What Canadian comedy troupe wrote and starred in the 1996 movie “Brain Candy”?
THE KIDS IN THE HALL
4. The “Marines’ Hymn” includes the lyric, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli.” The “shores of Tripoli” refers to the First Barbary War. What war does the “Halls of Montezuma” refer to?
5. What actor appeared alongside Sanaa Lathan in both of her first two film roles, “The Best Man” and “Love & Basketball,” before going on to her box-office-smashing success in the “Scary Movie” films?