- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. Tchaikovsky wrote just three ballets in his lifetime. Name two of them.
“SWAN LAKE,” “THE NUTCRACKER,” “SLEEPING BEAUTY”
2. If an animal has spots, white splotches, or mottling, what seven-letter “P”-word would you use to describe it?
3. What sport did Canadian American gym teacher James Naismith invent in 1891 when instructed to create an “athletic distraction” at the YMCA where he worked?
4. Who was the first U.S. president who was born outside of the original 13 colonies?
5. What Greek mythological monster is usually depicted as containing elements of a lion, a goat, and a serpent, and has a name today used by genetic engineers?