- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Five questions to wake up your noodle. Answers in tomorrow’s email.
1. Tchaikovsky wrote just three ballets in his lifetime. Name two of them.
2. If an animal has spots, white splotches, or mottling, what seven-letter “P”-word would you use to describe it?
3. What sport did Canadian American gym teacher James Naismith invent in 1891 when instructed to create an “athletic distraction” at the YMCA where he worked?
4. Who was the first U.S. president who was born outside of the original 13 colonies?
5. What Greek mythological monster is usually depicted as containing elements of a lion, a goat, and a serpent, and has a name today used by genetic engineers?