- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Today’s theme is: Mmm, Cookie! It’s Girl Scout Cookie season! Five questions about cookies.
1. At what hotel was the chocolate chip cookie invented, in 1938?
2. What almond-meal-based cookie was introduced to France by the personal chef of Catherine de Medici, and is often confused with a different, coconut-based cookie?
3. What type of cookie means “twice baked” in Italian, and is often served with coffee?
4. A 1983 mock trial, overseen by a real judge from San Francisco, attempted to determine whether what type of cookie was invented in San Francisco in the 1890s by Makoto Hagiwara, or in Los Angeles in 1918 by David Jung?
5. What actor portrayed Cookie Lyon on “Empire” from 2015 to 2020?