- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
1. I want to go on a road trip in which I visit every state in the contiguous U.S. (not Hawai’i or Alaska) exactly once. I never want to leave the U.S., and I never want to enter any state more than once. I’ll start in Minnesota. In which state will I finish?
(It only has one border, so I have to finish there or else I’d enter New Hampshire twice)
2. What five-letter word means “of or pertaining to the kidneys”?
3. There were five Marx Brothers. If you listed their first names in alphabetical order, which would come last?
4. In 1881, three different people served as President of the United States within a single year. The first was Rutherford B. Hayes. The third was Chester Arthur. Who was the second?
5. Barbara Eden was the subject of a heated debate in the late-1960s over whether or not TV shows should be allowed to show a woman’s belly button on screen. What character did Eden play on TV at the time?
(“I Dream of Jeannie”)