- Posts: 1553
- GoldenHas donated $ to the upkeep of GPL
Today’s theme is: Brrrrr: It’s so cold out. Here’s a round of answers that make you say “brrrrrr.”
Zwak note: IMO this is the easiest one ever
1. Who was the first vice president of the United States who did not go on to become president?
2. Located just north of Los Angeles, what California city is home to the headquarters of both Disney and Warner Bros., and is nicknamed “The Media Capital of the World”?
3. What Canadian actor became famous for his portrayal of the fictional criminal defense attorney Perry Mason?
4. Mooré is the most common language in which landlocked West African country, whose capital is Ouagadougou?
5. If you’re eating a common food item whose name means “little donkey,” what are you eating?