38 Likes
11.7 K Views
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Stauber Level
Rep Pts: 831
Post on old board: 5335

Posted by: @sufferingsotafan

We always have one of the top strength of schedules so I don't think we can complain too much about one series each year vs the Lindenwoods or Merceyherst  type of teams. Especially with how many freshman the gophers usually have it is fair that bob wants a bit of a ramp up in the early season. 

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many home games you can have for non-conference? I assume it would be harder to get Home games vs a major school (like say Boston College)  that is too far for a Home & Home weekend because both sides would prefer to have the home games for the revenue. 

With the schools like BC that's where you get into the two year contracts where they come to MN one season and we would go out there a different one a year or two later. 

There is no limit to home, but the U likes to keep things consistent to keep the "value" of a season ticket roughly the same so it's not one price for 22 games one year but just 16 the next. 

Guessing for the foreseeable future it will be one road series and two home/homes each year.

Next year it's back up to Grand Forks and h/h with UMD and St. Thomas for sure. 

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2290

Damn. I should’ve gone to Kentucky. 

ReplyQuote
The Rube
(@the-rube)
Mariucci Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7629
Post on old board: 35040

Posted by: @rau4skiumah

Damn. I should’ve gone to Kentucky. 

She's aged alright, also. Rebecca Gayheart. 

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the United States you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
gopherfun83
(@gopherfun83)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 738

20 wins at this time of year, with a tough schedule. This Gophers team is one of the best in a long while. Let's hope it ends with a national championship. Go Gophers! 

ReplyQuote
davescharf
(@davescharf)
Bonin Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1114
Post on old board: 11138

@the-rube and we have Allie Rae 😉

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6