46 Users
38 Likes
12 K Views
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Rep Pts: 10460
Post on old board: 21741

The last regular season game last year was in Feb.  B1G tourney started the next weekend but (IIRC) MN had a first round bye.

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Rep Pts: 5287
Post on old board: 15786
Topic starter  
Rau4SkiUMah wrote...
Jupiter wrote…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I have updated the GPL schedule! If I need to go back and make changes later on… No big deal!

You bet! Glad I could help.

Can you forward the email with the schedule to me? I will not share anything personal. Just need proof for a person, you can probably guess who.

craigcotner@gmail.com

Do not like how this board is run?
Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level
Rep Pts: 2304

Jupiter wrote...
Rau4SkiUMah wrote…
Jupiter wrote…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I have updated the GPL schedule! If I need to go back and make changes later on… No big deal!

Can you forward the email with the schedule to me? I will not share anything personal. Just need proof for a person, you can probably guess who.

craigcotner@gmail.com

Lol for sure! Sending it now.

ReplyQuote
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 7210
Post on old board: 10120

Jupiter wrote...
Rau4SkiUMah wrote…
Jupiter wrote…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JessRMyers/status/1560283777649213441?cxt=HHwWgoCwuYf1nqcrAAAA
?

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  

The schedule is coming...

https://twitter.com/GopherHockey/status/1561708092156530690?s=20&t=WJeVdOdiwk0bM61qjthtBA

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Brooks Level Golden

Omg if they continue to announce it one weekend at a time.
Big ten Twitter has the composite pdf up.

ReplyQuote
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Stauber Level
Rep Pts: 832
Post on old board: 5335

pair of Thurs/Fri series due to football. PSU here Nov 10-11 and at Michigan the next weekend Nov 17-18.

Otherwise looks pretty normal.

ReplyQuote

Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

No games the weekend between Mankato and North Dakota? Will that help or hurt us? I feel like we’d want games in between to stay in the groove.

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

But credit to whoever runs the Gopher hockey social media. The schedule release on Twitter is fantastic.

ReplyQuote
YoungEagle
(@youngeagle)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1706

Looks like it’s official. Sorry @Greyeagle ?‍♂️

'29, '40, '74, '76, '79, '02, & '03
GPL's Resident Cabin Enthusiast & Cadets Hockey Fan

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  

The GPL Schedule is up to date. I will get the calendar subscriptions updated sometime today as well.
https://gopherpucklive.com/schedule/ <

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Greyeagle
(@greyeagle)
Mayasich Level Moderator Golden
Rep Pts: 10460
Post on old board: 21741

YoungEagle wrote...

:sieve:

It will work out and we may still have some fun....  B-) 😉

@Jupiter

“When your best friend is the son of God, you get tired of losing every argument.”

― Christopher Moore, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  
Greyeagle wrote...
YoungEagle wrote…

:sieve:

It will work out and we may still have some fun….  B-) ;)

@Jupiter

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Broten Level Golden
Rep Pts: 3911
Post on old board: 12555

Madison Hotel booked!

ReplyQuote

gator
(@gator)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5591
Post on old board: 16243

Bertogliat wrote...

Madison Hotel booked!

By the hour or by the night... 😉

Keep your stick on the ice...

ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Broten Level Golden

gator wrote...
Bertogliat wrote…

Madison Hotel booked!

By the hour or by the night… ;-)

You and I travel for different reasons.

gator reacted
ReplyQuote
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Stauber Level

Gophers selling $10 tickets for Lindenwood and $15 for Penn State and Michigan State at the fair.

ReplyQuote
MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4367

Bought my tickets for the away game in St. Cloud last night, should be a fun one.

Do we expect a good contingent of Gophers fan in Mankato? Haven't decided if I will attend that one yet.

ReplyQuote
gator
(@gator)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 5591
Post on old board: 16243

Posted by: @mikeeruzione11

Bought my tickets for the away game in St. Cloud last night, should be a fun one.

Do we expect a good contingent of Gophers fan in Mankato? Haven't decided if I will attend that one yet.

Bought tickets for the game at SCSU the day they became available (9/1). Wow two weeks later and tickets are still available for Gophers at SCSU.  I remember the days when tickets would sell out in the matter of a hour or 2. 

Already got tickets for Mankato as well, thanks to a friend who got tickets before they hit the general public. 

And btw... Mankato's website says Monday, Oct. 3rd tickets go on sale. Though someone I know called the box office and were told Monday, Sept. 19th 

Keep your stick on the ice...

ReplyQuote
Viking
(@viking)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 523

Posted by: @gator

Bought tickets for the game at SCSU the day they became available (9/1). Wow two weeks later and tickets are still available for Gophers at SCSU.  I remember the days when tickets would sell out in the matter of a hour or 2. 

Already got tickets for Mankato as well, thanks to a friend who got tickets before they hit the general public. 

And btw... Mankato's website says Monday, Oct. 3rd tickets go on sale. Though someone I know called the box office and were told Monday, Sept. 19th 

The MSU ticket office told me Oct 3.

ReplyQuote
HockeyBum
(@hockeybum)
Micheletti Level Golden
Rep Pts: 527

The good news is that SCSU won't need to double-sell tickets for a whole section of seats like they did about 15 years ago.  That was great fun driving an hour and a half, only to show up and have people already sitting in our seats with the same ticket.  Dozens of others had double-sold tickets also.

The best part was when I e-mailed Morris Kurtz (the SCSU Athletic Director at the time) the following week and was pretty much told "Yeah, we're aware of it but there's nothing we can do about it".  No refund or apology. 

ReplyQuote

MikeEruzione11
(@mikeeruzione11)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 4367

Posted by: @viking

The MSU ticket office told me Oct 3.

I just called their ticket office: The gopher game tickets go on sale Monday, September 19th at 10am central on Ticketmaster.

ReplyQuote
Rau4SkiUMah
(@rau4skiumah)
Broten Level

Posted by: @hockeybum

The good news is that SCSU won't need to double-sell tickets for a whole section of seats like they did about 15 years ago.  That was great fun driving an hour and a half, only to show up and have people already sitting in our seats with the same ticket.  Dozens of others had double-sold tickets also.

The best part was when I e-mailed Morris Kurtz (the SCSU Athletic Director at the time) the following week and was pretty much told "Yeah, we're aware of it but there's nothing we can do about it".  No refund or apology. 

It’s St Cloud. Math is really hard for them.

ReplyQuote
gopher6
(@gopher6)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1225
Post on old board: 5547

So when does their TV schedule get set?

Aloha!

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gopher6

Ghost I Dont Know GIF by Power Book IV: Force

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1276

Posted by: @jupiter
Posted by: @gopher6

Ghost I Dont Know GIF by Power Book IV: Force

Millon dollar question??? I'd lower those expectations. Bally's has some issues to work out right now and I think BTN and BTN+ will be our friend, but there's a lot of time on the clock still.

Game Show Fist Bump GIF by ABC Network

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @eric-vegoe

Millon dollar question??? I'd lower those expectations. Bally's has some issues to work out right now and I think BTN and BTN+ will be our friend, but there's a lot of time on the clock still.

I am just saying that there are zero answers right now coming from the U and BSN... People keep asking and we just do not have the answers.

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
thinkbui
(@thinkbui)
Stauber Level
Rep Pts: 933
Post on old board: 11106

Is there any value in building a table/matrix listing the pros and cons of different TV providers (ex. cost, available channels, contract disputes, etc)?

Trigeminal Neuralgia Awareness
Not every disease is visible. Not every pain comes from an obvious wound. Some people you see day-to-day may be suffering in ways you or I may never understand and fighting just to live a normal life. Please consider contributing to the Facial Pain Association and together we can find a cure.

ReplyQuote

ndgopher
(@ndgopher)
Lucia Level
Rep Pts: 65

Bought tickets for at Michigan this morning, never been looking forward to Yost Ice Arena! Tickets were going very fast and were limited to begin with. Hotel space was a challenge as well as Michigan football has home game that Saturday.  I ended up with two extra for Thursday nigh(site was very slow posting to your cart :/), posted on the ticket thread.  Go Gophers!

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12489
Post on old board: 9626

Just speculation on my part, but my DirecTV guide on BSN has Inside Lynx from 830-10 and TBA from 10pm to 11pm after the Twins game. That would be a perfect slot for the Gophers game. On Sunday it has TBA at 2:30 after the Twins postgame. Or they could just put both games on BSN plus

Simu Liu Reaction GIF by Kim

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1794
Post on old board: 8686

I'd settle for just knowing what TIME the games in a week and one-half are.

Especially 10/1 given it's homecoming vs. Purdue.

ReplyQuote
Any Road
(@any-road)
Wooger Level
Rep Pts: 444

Bought tickets for the away game in Mankato. It will be my first ever road gopher game!

Also, at work I began to talk to a coworker about the gophers. This was after last years frozen four. He is more of a football, but with our conversations he got more excited. Everyday he would ask me if tickets went on sale. As soon as they did he got a mini plan. Doing my small part to refill up Mariucci

Cowgirl and Rau4SkiUMah reacted
ReplyQuote
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Stauber Level

Posted by: @jwg

I'd settle for just knowing what TIME the games in a week and one-half are.

Especially 10/1 given it's homecoming vs. Purdue.

I would bet on 8pm. Pretty sure that's what it was last time they pulled a double.

ReplyQuote
Laxref
(@laxref)
Lucia Level Golden
Rep Pts: 137

According to my Xfinity guide, both Lindenwood games will be at 7pm and both will be televised by Bally’s.

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @laxref

According to my Xfinity guide, both Lindenwood games will be at 7pm and both will be televised by Bally’s.

Regular BSN? (not plus?)

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote

Laxref
(@laxref)
Lucia Level Golden
Rep Pts: 137

According to my guide, both games are on Bally’s Plus.

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  

Thoughts on WHO will take over for Charlie Beattie on BSN?

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
frozen4champs
(@frozen4champs)
Mayasich Level Golden
Rep Pts: 12489
Post on old board: 9626

To bad they can't get Ben Holden to fly in and do home games. A couple of side notes. This broadcast position used to be the top one in college hockey, but because of the games now being on multiple networks, and BSN only carrying the home games, it has now become a part time job. If rumors are true, and Sundays game is at 7pm, I will be disappointed. I could see that they would want to avoid the Vikings, but I think they play a morning game overseas. I would much rather have a 4 or 5 pm start.

I'm 50% factual and 50% sarcastic. When you get to know me, you will know which is which.

ReplyQuote
Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Broten Level Golden

Posted by: @frozen4champs

To bad they can't get Ben Holden to fly in and do home games. A couple of side notes. This broadcast position used to be the top one in college hockey, but because of the games now being on multiple networks, and BSN only carrying the home games, it has now become a part time job. If rumors are true, and Sundays game is at 7pm, I will be disappointed. I could see that they would want to avoid the Vikings, but I think they play a morning game overseas. I would much rather have a 4 or 5 pm start.

Correct.  Vikings play an 8:30 am game.  Which I will watch at my convenience using the DVR.

ReplyQuote
Jupiter ♃
(@jupiter)
Brooks Level Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @frozen4champs

To bad they can't get Ben Holden to fly in and do home games

I know for a fact that he is interested in the job. Though I am guessing there is zero chance that BSN would fly him in for the weekends.

Get your own board!

ReplyQuote
Bert
 Bert
(@bert)
Stauber Level Moderator
Rep Pts: 962
Post on old board: 8405

So the UND game will be a 7pm game going up againist Gopher Football at 6:30   Who's bright idea at the U was in charge of this.  Why not have the Hockey game be a 3pm kind of thing.

ReplyQuote
Gopherguy05
(@gopherguy05)
Stauber Level

Posted by: @bert

So the UND game will be a 7pm game going up againist Gopher Football at 6:30   Who's bright idea at the U was in charge of this.  Why not have the Hockey game be a 3pm kind of thing.

You need a certain number of hours between games, so if Friday's was a 7 PM faceoff I don't think Saturday's could be any earlier than like 5.

ReplyQuote

Bertogliat
(@bertogliat)
Broten Level Golden

The football game time likely wasn’t set when they made the hockey schedule since the Gopher website still says TBD for game time.  Just record the football game.  No biggie

ReplyQuote
Bert
 Bert
(@bert)
Stauber Level Moderator
Rep Pts: 962
Post on old board: 8405

Posted by: @gopherguy05

You need a certain number of hours between games, so if Friday's was a 7 PM faceoff I don't think Saturday's could be any earlier than like 5.

They have done it in the past before 7pm game then a 3pm turn around haven't they

ReplyQuote
Eric Vegoe
(@eric-vegoe)
Bonin Level
Rep Pts: 1276

Posted by: @gopherguy05

They have done it in the past before 7pm game then a 3pm turn around haven't they

Penn State does a lot of Friday night and Saturday afternoon games, I'm surprised they didn't do something like this although I speculate North Dakota may have balked at the idea. I tried to ask Brad Berry a little bit about it today at NCHC media day this afternoon and he's happy the games are both at 7 pm... I'm sure he's also happy that it'll make it easier for the green caravan to acquire a few more tickets on Saturday. Minnesota had tried to make it easier for their fans to buy up tickets before the 'public' got access to them, but I'm sure there will be plenty of green in the building for the weekend.

North Dakota flies out to Vegas for their Hall of Fame game vs Arizona State the week after the Gophers games... so I don't think they wanted to stick around until Sunday to finish the series like they've done sometimes in the past.

ReplyQuote
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Brooks Level Golden

Football is away right?   Otherwise it would be a nightmare for parking.  

Hockey over football every time.  As mentioned above, just record the lesser sport’s game. 😉

ReplyQuote
JWG
 JWG
(@jwg)
Leopold Level Golden
Rep Pts: 1794
Post on old board: 8686

Yes, football is away. It's the PSU whiteout game.

ReplyQuote
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Brooks Level Golden

I’d really like to know start times for our Thursday night home games so I can maybe make it out of work a little early in time to see a period or two…I really hate this last minute tbd crap.  

ReplyQuote
BIll
 BIll
(@bill)
Rep Pts: 6

ReplyQuote

Slap Shot
(@slap-shot)
Brooks Level Golden
Rep Pts: 6926
Post on old board: 18942

I don't get bringing Clymer back year after year.  Do they not do focus groups?

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 6